Saturday, March 7, 2009

What's G?

This past weekend, my team and I finally put together our Collegiate Sports Business Conference, and at the event we had the Pepsi Bottling Group there as a  workshop speaker speaking to us about their newest product G2. In their presentation, I learned about their new interactive viral video campaign called "What's G?" Why don't you take a look and see if you can tell me what it is.



Don't get it? Don't worry, your not alone on this one. Apparent Pepsico's strategy is to shock and confuse their customers with their interesting ad piece that seems either too abstract for my mind or maybe just a mystery for all. I commend them on their effort for doing something different, a whole viral video for Gatorade with out even the slight product shot or brand recognition. I'd be interested to see how this one plays out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment